“Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.”Plato
I am old enough to say that we talk too much about how much time has past. With that kind of thinking it is so easy to have a negative mindset. My goal is to have more forward, more positive thinking.
With just saying all of that, how can 2020 be here in less than 60 days. I have so much still to do to reach my goals for 2019. Does this happen to you? How does it make you feel? Overwhelmed? Indifferent? Excited? I have a little of all of it. So instead of setting a goal for November, I am setting my year end goals. Here they are:
- Read 6 books – My goal was to read 25 this year and I am only 6 away. I can do it. I just need to.
- Enjoy the holidays – 2019 has been a crazy year because of our move from California with 4 kids and 2 businesses. I need to be intentional in not getting caught up in the to-dos of the holiday and take time to enjoy them.
- Set my goals for 2020 – I want to be ready at the start of the year and know where I want to head personally and in business.
- Enjoy my vacation – My husband and I will be taking our first real vacation in years. I am going to enjoy it. I am not going to worry about all the things I cannot control.
- Remember I am a work in progress – I have been taking courses online for work to help grow my business. But there is always more. Social media posting can be planned ahead but can never be finished.
- Finally, and most importantly for this blog, Perpetually Almost Fit, I will be focusing on my health and putting that as a priority. – I want to be more consistent in getting blogs out. That means getting more gym reviews done. That also means I have to show up and workout.
I am continuing with meditating this month. I really enjoyed all of it’s benefits and can’t wait to reap more.
How are you finishing 2019? Have you set a set of mini-goals? I would love to hear them!
I’d love for you to follow my journey of healthy living and visiting as many gyms as I can squeeze in. You can follow or subscribe HERE to this blog so you never have to miss a post.
I love your goals! I want to read books and put my health first next year too. I need to do a book challenge with you or something!